Last Updated: May 25, 2018
We collect and use only the personal data that we need to deliver to you our products and services (our “Services”). We do not store your personal data beyond this purpose. Moreover, we store the data for no longer than is necessary and only the limited number of employees have the access to it. Your personal data includes:
- Shipping and billing address,
- Email address,
- Telephone number,
- IP address,
- Other information that could directly or indirectly identify you.
- What personal data we collect and how we do it,
- How and why we use your personal data,
- With whom we share it,
- How you can manage your personal (access to data we have collected, how you can update or delete it),
- How we secure it,
- How policy changes will be communicated, and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
What kind of information we collect and how
The most of your personal data we collect directly from you when you:
- Purchase any of our Services (your address, billing information, name, government identification),
- Submit a contact form, quote request form, assistance form or sign up for our newsletter (phone number, email address),
- Requests any information from us directly via email or phone,
- Respond to surveys or participate in contests that both could require information about you.
However, to constantly improve our Services we collect also additional information about you using other methods that might not be so familiar to you. That is why we give a brief explanation of these methods and type of information we collect:
Information related to you as our potential customer or buying customer:
We collect information about your purchases or quote requests, type and amount of Services you purchased, information requests and information about mutual communication.
Website traffic analytics
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time, our site requests personal information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys and contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use of this website.
How we use your information
We try to limit the usage of your personal data as much as we can. We use the data only for the purposes:
- Of delivery of our Services to you when you purchase them or interact with them,
- You have given us the permission,
- Of legal compliance or other lawful purposes, we might be required or permitted to.
We use the information to:
- To improve our website to better serve you,
- To improve the quality of our Services,
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests,
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products,
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested,
- Collect aggregated statistics about usage of our Services,
- Communicate with you – we may contact you directly or through a third-party service provider (using email or telephone calls) about:
- Services you have purchased,
- new offers or promotions,
- surveys and contests.
With whom we share the data
We share your personal data with our trusted business partners. These third parties assist us in operating our website and conducting our business. We share your personal information only in necessary extent so our affiliated partners may provide their services to us. These third parties are not permitted to use, share or possess your personal data for any other purpose other than they have the agreement for.
These partners are the providers of:
- Shipping services,
- Customer relationship management,
- Website hosting,
- Invoicing services,
- Accountant services,
- Credit card payments and bank transfers,
- Website visitors’ analysis.
We also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
For how long we keep your personal data
We do not keep your personal data longer than is necessary. The retention period is needed to achieve the specific purpose of processing of your data (e.g. provide warranties, track loyal customers, etc.). We keep the data:
- For 3 years after your last purchase of a Service from us,
- For 1 year after you contact us using any communication channel,
- For 1 year after you unsubscribe from our newsletter list.
After the retention period, all your personal data is completely deleted.
Managing your personal data
In support of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the new features have been enabled to you to easily access, change or port your personal data. These features include an option to:
- View your data or request a copy of your personal data
You may see what data we have about you if any and change or correct it. You may also request a copy of all your personal data we have about you. We are obliged to respond to you within 30 days and provide you the requested data in an electronic format which you can eventually move to other service providers.
- Withdraw your consent to process your personal data and request its deletion
You can raise an objection to the processing of your personal data and request us to have your account closed and all your personal data be deleted. Once requested, we will delete all the data unless we are required to keep it for our legal requirements.
You can manage your personal data in described ways using a form in our Privacy Center.
How we secure and store your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. In case a child under 16 years visits our website and provides us his or her personal data, we require from such website users the confirmation that they have obtained the consent to provide their personal data from his or her parent or legal representative.
“Do Not Track” signals
Some browsers have capabilities to notify visited website not to track you using so-called “Do Not Track” signals. However, currently, we do not change the website behavior if such signal is received. For more information about the “Do Not Track” signals can be found when you visit www.allabountdnt.com.
Contacting Data Protection Authority
In case you think that you cannot resolve your complaint with us about the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority. You can contact the Office for Personal Data Protection of Slovak Republic at this link.